CulinArt, our dining service provider, approaches the school cafeteria much as a teacher approaches the classroom. They not only feed students but offer exhibition cooking, treat boys to sliced-to-order deli sandwiches and afternoon “fuel-for-fitness” programs.
CulinArt has a passion for people, a staunch commitment to wholesome, nutritious meal preparation, a stringent sanitation and food safety program, and a dedication to serving schools well, every time they sit down to eat.
CulinArt understands environmental stewardship and is a true partner in our schools’ sustainability missions. Together, we want to be environmentally innovative, instructive, creative, and proactive.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the school’s dining hall for boarding students.
- Day students can join in breakfast and everyone eats together at lunch
- Meals are buffet-style
- Stations include soup, salad, hot entrees, deli, pasta, and dessert
- Chef-prepared featured entrees are served family-style at tables where faculty sit with students.
- Conversation is encouraged during mealtime
- Everyone works together to serve and clean up
- All required food safety practices and protocols followed
- Fresh foods are selected and purchased strictly from approved vendors who are regulated by federal, state, and local laws